COLLEGE RULES & REGULATIONS
Self-discipline is the best discipline
- Exchange of greetings with the staff members in the college by saying Good Morning is highly recommended.
- Students are expected to use only courteous and polite language and behave with decorum when talking to the faculty members, the staff of the college and visitors visiting the college.
- Students should avoid using any insulting, inciting, threatening language when talking with the fellow students and should totally avoid violence. Students should not talk or act in any manner outside the college in a way that would bring disrepute to the college.
- Students will promptly stand to solemn attention when prayer or national anthem is being played at any function.
- Every student must wear the college uniform along with their Identity Card inside the college premises or while representing the college at any other place.
- During lecture hours, students should be present in the class. They should not loiter around the college premises. Students should not leave the class or attend it late under the pretext of paying fees or taking books from the library. Time fixed for such purposes during working hours must be strictly followed.
- While attending college functions, the students will conduct themselves in such a way so as to bring credit to themselves and the college.
- Attendance in all lectures, tutorials, tests, internal assessments and examinations is compulsory. Although the University of Mumbai prescribes a minimum of 75% attendance, the college insists on regular attendance in all classes (minimum 90%).
- Resorting to smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks, intoxicants and narcotic drugs are acts of indiscipline. Therefore they are strictly prohibited.
- Ragging in any form is a serious offence and those indulging in it will be summarily dismissed. The cause of expulsion will be entered in their Transfer Certificate.
- Students are expected to read Notices / Circulars displayed on the college notice boards. Ignorance of not reading any Notice / Circular thus displayed shall not be accepted as an excuse failing to comply with the directions contained in it.
- Students are forbidden from entering the college office and the staff rooms during unspecified hours. No notice of any kind shall be circulated among students or displayed on black boards or on notice boards without the written permission of the Management.
- No college association / society can be formed; and no person shall be invited to address a meeting of any society without the prior permission of the Management.
- The powers relating to the disciplinary action in the college will rest with the Management and the decision in this respect shall be final. In case of violation of rules, the concerned will get punished in the form of cancellation of admission or / and rustication from the college.